Friday, February 29, 2008

My First Scrapbook Class

I've conducted a scrapbook class for a group of four kids recently... and it was fun... especially when I saw how enthusiastic the kids were about doing crafts...

This lesson, the kids learned how to make a Mothers' day card...well it's also a all occasions card so-to-speak as the technique used could be used on making any cards for any occasion.

I'm invited to conduct a 2-session class for these 4 children... and I'm looking forward to my second class with them next week ;)

2 comments:

njm said...

How exciting! Congratulations on your scrapbook class. Kids are always fun to work with. How did the second class turn out?

Tabihats

cinnamonspice said...

I'm going to be working with a lot of kids at a spring festival in a couple of weeks...hope it goes as well as yours...am having them design their own journal covers...any tips?